Our membership plans enable you and your family to budget for regular care and can help us maintain your oral health and prevent dental disease . We are pleased to be able to offer a choice of dental plans.
What are the benefits of a dental plan?
- Oral health assessed at regular intervals
- Affordable Direct Debit payments to spread the cost of your care
- Complimentary digital x rays when clinically required
- Adult members pay 10% less for their regular care*
- Children pay 50% less for extractions and fillings
- Enjoy savings on a selection of dental treatments
- Family plans tailored to suit your loved ones
- Regular appointments with your dentist which help to keep your teeth and gums healthy and find out the best care for your smile
Choice of Dental Plans
We offer a choice of plans to suit your individual needs all with regular affordable monthly payments enabling you to budget for your oral care.
The plans we now offer are:
|Plan Name||Check ups per year||Hygiene appts per year||X-rays per year||10% reduction in dental treatment*||Monthly Cost by Direct Debit||Pay as you go fees per year**|
|Classic Member||1||2||All necessary||Included||£8.45||£116.70|
|Classic Plus Member||2||2||All necessary||Included||£10.80||£146.40|
|Extra Healthy||1||4||All necessary||Included||£14.55||£193.70|
|Hygiene Plus Member||0||4||N/A||Included||£12.20||£154.00|
*some treatments are not subject to reduced fees including: facial aesthetics, quick straight teeth and dental treatment referred to an alternative dentist.
**includes the cost of dental check ups at £30.60 each, hygiene appointment at £39.65 each and two small x-rays at £2.80 each.
How much does it cost to join?
There is a once only £10 administration joining fee that will be added to your first monthly payment, after that there are no extra payments, just the agreed monthly amount that covers your chosen benefits.
How do I join?
Simply click below (opens a new window which is secure) to complete a Direct Debit mandate to join. Once the Practice receives confirmation of your membership, we’ll be in touch to book your first appointment!
Alternatively, ask Reception for a paper copy to complete.
Our membership plans are administered by Privilege Plan Ltd.
Please click here for membership plan Terms and Conditions.